Updated IT exam dumps, 200-125 hot exam dumps. OG0-092 M70-101 C_TB1200_90 599-01 MB6-869 1Z0-050 E22-283 1Z0-533 642-887 1Z0-482 1Z1-060 1Y0-201 BH0-013 1Z0-459 000-474 101-400 648-232 NSE4 250-319 HP0-J73 1Z0-067 C_TERP10_66 MB2-707 70-488 77-883 C_HANAIMP142 1Z0-117 ITILF2011 117-201 640-916 1Z0-809 600-460 OG0-093 100-101 300-209 JN0-322 S10-101 MB5-705 700-104 352-001 API-580 412-79 1Z0-535 70-487 >> 070-462 >> 1Z0-550 >> SY0-401 >> GCIH >> C2060-220 >> C2010-508 >> M2060-729 >> NCLEX-PN >> C_TBI30_74 >> MB6-700 >> 600-503 >> 070-411 >> C2150-197 >> 642-997 >> HP2-Z34 >> VCP550 >> A00-260 >> 101 >> 70-462 >> 70-461 >> JN0-696 >> VMCE_V8 >> JN0-100 >> 300-135 >> 400-201 >> EX0-112 >> 1Z0-064 >> 300-206 >> SSCP >> 500-260 >> N10-006 >> JN0-102 >> 3002 >> C_TSCM52_66 >> 350-018V4 >> 220-802 >> 642-272 P2090-079 JK0-019 156-704 1Z0-605 650-316 1D0-460 C2150-400 101-350 C4090-450 77-886

Museum of Decorative Arts in Prague
Coffee Set
Tray, coffee pot, cream pitcher, sugar bowl and six cups with saucers
František Bibus, Moravská Třebová, 1920s
Manufactured by: Franz Bibus & Sohn, porcelain: Thun, Klášterec nad Ohří
Nickel silver, porcelain, ivory (?), rush, Model No. 4529
Museum of Decorative Arts in Prague, Inv. No. 99 099/1–10
Purchased in 1997

Franz Bibus & Sohn Company
The company was founded by Franz Josef Bibus (1860–?), son of a master baker in Lanškroun (Landskron). There he trained in the gold- and silversmithing craft.
From 1883, he was active in Moravská Třebová, where he married and where his son Carl Alois Franz Bibus was born in 1887. In 1917, Carl became the firm’s co-owner. The commercial name Franz Bibus first appeared in 1896. Initially, the company made gold and silver necklaces, eventually enlarging its assortment to include boxes of various shapes. After moving to the workshop on 16, Olomoucká Street, which facilitated production on a larger scale, the firm’s range of articles expanded to comprise silverware and table utensils. Around 1900, some one-hundred employees worked for the company; in 1914, there were close to two-hundred. At the time, the firm began manufacturing galvanized objects. In 1917, the company changed its name to Franz Bibus & Sohn. The firm
specializing in the production of silver, nickel silver and galvanized items operated into the 1940s, when František Bibus was forced to sell his company. After World War II, the state administration merged all local workshops into a single
state-owned enterprise named Sandrik.

Michal Stříbrný

Lit: Grossová Anna, Zlatnictví a stříbrnictví v Moravské Třebové,
Vlastivědný věstník moravský, roč. 60, č. 1, s. 48–55.
Bibliography: Grossová Anna, Zlatnictví a stříbrnictví v Moravské Třebové (Goldsmithing and Silversmithing
in Moravská Třebová), Vlastivědný věstník moravský, Vol. 60, No. 1, pp. 48–55
2016) 2015) 2014) 2013) 2012) 2011) 2010) 2009) 2008) 2007) 2006)

Coffee set
Franz Bibus & Sohn
UPM’s Christmas...) Christmas Fun) The Artwork of...) The Artwork of...) The opening of...) Neo-Renaissance...) Prague – Berlin) The Artwork of...) The Artwork of...) Information on...) The Artwork of...) The Museum Night...) The International...) The Museum of...) The Artwork of...)