70-573-Csharp 70-461 0B0-101 70-528 C4070-SS1 C90-06A 000-569 642-342 1Z0-807 EE0-600 77-882 1Z0-630 1Z0-554 HP0-500 070-689 A2040-923 000-SS1 70-523-Csharp 1Y0-310 000-619 642-145 RDCR08301 3X0-104 1Z0-860 C2170-051 MB3-530 9A0-034 FCGIT 920-165 250-924 642-566 CA1-001 642-444 70-238 310-110 000-422 70-467 310-610BIG5 50-695 70-599 650-026 77-601 E20-825 QQ0-200 510-022 000-257 C2040-442 COG-200 000-M196 9A0-095 3X0-101 1Z0-055 650-177 HC-832-CHS 9A0-079 70-502-Csharp HP0-M47 ICDL-NET 1Z1-213 000-379 HP0-345 220-302 000-736 000-169 HP0-P13 HP0-S36 000-748 644-337 310-878 E20-405 090-055 70-685J 50-692 Museum of Decorative Arts in Prague
2015) 2014) 2013) 2012) 2011) 2010) 2009) 2008) 2007) 2006) 2005) 2004) 2003) 2002) 2001) 2000) 1999) 1998) 1997) 1996) 1990) by name)
Czech Posters between the Wars: 1918–1938) Illustrated posters in the Czech Lands, as in all of Europe, began in the mid-19th century, thanks to advances in printing technology, in particular lithography. The latter half of the 1890s, up until 1900, marked the peak of "postermania" in the Czech Lands, and in Central Europe as a whole. The twenty years between World Wars I and II may be viewed as the poster’s second golden age. The posters in this catalogue present various aspects of life in interwar Prague, the capital city and natural center of the new, confident state. Some of them are by well-known artists; the others, however, are the work of little-known names. The catalogue was issued by the Museum in cooperation with the Czech Center New York to accompany the exhibition in the Czech Center New York, May – June, 2001.
Buquoy Glass in Bohemia) The Buquoy noble family, originally from the region of Artois (in the past, a part of the Spanish Low Countries, now France), entered the Bohemian scene through the person of Charles Bonaventure de Longeval, Count of Bucquoy, a commander of the Imperial Army (1571–1621). In 1620, Emperor Ferdinand II granted the general confiscated estates at Nové Hrady, Rožmberk and Libějovice in southern Bohemia. In the region with a rich glass-making tradition, the Buquoys strove to carry on the heritage of the once-famous Rožmberk glassworks. From the mid-17th to the 18th century, the Buquoy glass houses in southern Bohemia produced intricately-shaped goblets, sauce boats, bowls, table centrepieces, humorous jugs and other objects, preserved in many museums and private collections. Production did not only specialize in hot-formed glass; glass-cutting and glass-engraving workshops are known to have been worked at the glassworks and in their immediate vicinity. The first half of the 19th century is generally regarded as the peak period in the history of Buquoy glass manufacture. The then owner of the estate, Jiří František Buquoy, a naturalist and philosopher, was instrumental in introducing many new techniques in the south Bohemian glassworks. One of his innovations included the invention of black and red hyalith glass, which soon met with high acclaim both in the Czech lands and abroad. To this day, this type of glassware is highly coveted by glass collectors and specialists.