1Z0-001 HP0-634 1Z0-854 JN0-331 ST0-130 HP2-T31 1Z0-507 P_SD_64 GB0-180 A2010-564 C2090-913 HP2-K18 C2180-270 000-433 351-018 920-345 000-745 000-191 070-545-VB 70-346 ITIL-F-CHS HP2-B103 SD0-302 920-232 642-426 HP2-B100 LOT-917 000-210 070-506-VB 70-158 MB4-641 920-252 000-995 000-M10 000-280 310-810 ST0-025 9A0-150 1Z0-517 HP0-728 TT0-101 920-807 50-632 TB0-105 310-045 000-235 000-992 350-040 270-551 C2010-565 920-344 E20-011 C2090-735 350-024 074-325J 1Y0-A25 HIT-001 070-225 HP2-H25 1Z0-204 000-268 CAT-160 000-M23 000-M220 E20-016 000-386 HP0-921 1Z0-889 HP2-B27 920-533 JK0-U11 CUR-011 1Y0-A20 70-515 1Z0-532 Museum of Decorative Arts in Prague
2015) 2014) 2013) 2012) 2011) 2010) 2009) 2008) 2007) 2006) 2005) 2004) 2003) 2002) 2001) 2000) 1999) 1998) 1997) 1996) 1990) by name)
Czech Posters between the Wars: 1918–1938) Illustrated posters in the Czech Lands, as in all of Europe, began in the mid-19th century, thanks to advances in printing technology, in particular lithography. The latter half of the 1890s, up until 1900, marked the peak of "postermania" in the Czech Lands, and in Central Europe as a whole. The twenty years between World Wars I and II may be viewed as the poster’s second golden age. The posters in this catalogue present various aspects of life in interwar Prague, the capital city and natural center of the new, confident state. Some of them are by well-known artists; the others, however, are the work of little-known names. The catalogue was issued by the Museum in cooperation with the Czech Center New York to accompany the exhibition in the Czech Center New York, May – June, 2001.
Buquoy Glass in Bohemia) The Buquoy noble family, originally from the region of Artois (in the past, a part of the Spanish Low Countries, now France), entered the Bohemian scene through the person of Charles Bonaventure de Longeval, Count of Bucquoy, a commander of the Imperial Army (1571–1621). In 1620, Emperor Ferdinand II granted the general confiscated estates at Nové Hrady, Rožmberk and Libějovice in southern Bohemia. In the region with a rich glass-making tradition, the Buquoys strove to carry on the heritage of the once-famous Rožmberk glassworks. From the mid-17th to the 18th century, the Buquoy glass houses in southern Bohemia produced intricately-shaped goblets, sauce boats, bowls, table centrepieces, humorous jugs and other objects, preserved in many museums and private collections. Production did not only specialize in hot-formed glass; glass-cutting and glass-engraving workshops are known to have been worked at the glassworks and in their immediate vicinity. The first half of the 19th century is generally regarded as the peak period in the history of Buquoy glass manufacture. The then owner of the estate, Jiří František Buquoy, a naturalist and philosopher, was instrumental in introducing many new techniques in the south Bohemian glassworks. One of his innovations included the invention of black and red hyalith glass, which soon met with high acclaim both in the Czech lands and abroad. To this day, this type of glassware is highly coveted by glass collectors and specialists.