Updated IT exam dumps, 200-125 hot exam dumps. OG0-092 M70-101 C_TB1200_90 599-01 MB6-869 1Z0-050 E22-283 1Z0-533 642-887 1Z0-482 1Z1-060 1Y0-201 BH0-013 1Z0-459 000-474 101-400 648-232 NSE4 250-319 HP0-J73 1Z0-067 C_TERP10_66 MB2-707 70-488 77-883 C_HANAIMP142 1Z0-117 ITILF2011 117-201 640-916 1Z0-809 600-460 OG0-093 100-101 300-209 JN0-322 S10-101 MB5-705 700-104 352-001 API-580 412-79 1Z0-535 70-487 >> 070-462 >> 1Z0-550 >> SY0-401 >> GCIH >> C2060-220 >> C2010-508 >> M2060-729 >> NCLEX-PN >> C_TBI30_74 >> MB6-700 >> 600-503 >> 070-411 >> C2150-197 >> 642-997 >> HP2-Z34 >> VCP550 >> A00-260 >> 101 >> 70-462 >> 70-461 >> JN0-696 >> VMCE_V8 >> JN0-100 >> 300-135 >> 400-201 >> EX0-112 >> 1Z0-064 >> 300-206 >> SSCP >> 500-260 >> N10-006 >> JN0-102 >> 3002 >> C_TSCM52_66 >> 350-018V4 >> 220-802 >> 642-272 P2090-079 JK0-019 156-704 1Z0-605 650-316 1D0-460 C2150-400 101-350 C4090-450 77-886

Museum of Decorative Arts in Prague
2016) 2015) 2014) 2013) 2012) 2011) 2010) 2009) 2008) 2007) 2006) 2005) 2004) 2003) 2002) 2001) 2000) 1999) 1998) 1997) 1996) 1990) by name)
Czech Posters between the Wars: 1918–1938) Illustrated posters in the Czech Lands, as in all of Europe, began in the mid-19th century, thanks to advances in printing technology, in particular lithography. The latter half of the 1890s, up until 1900, marked the peak of "postermania" in the Czech Lands, and in Central Europe as a whole. The twenty years between World Wars I and II may be viewed as the poster’s second golden age. The posters in this catalogue present various aspects of life in interwar Prague, the capital city and natural center of the new, confident state. Some of them are by well-known artists; the others, however, are the work of little-known names. The catalogue was issued by the Museum in cooperation with the Czech Center New York to accompany the exhibition in the Czech Center New York, May – June, 2001.
Buquoy Glass in Bohemia) The Buquoy noble family, originally from the region of Artois (in the past, a part of the Spanish Low Countries, now France), entered the Bohemian scene through the person of Charles Bonaventure de Longeval, Count of Bucquoy, a commander of the Imperial Army (1571–1621). In 1620, Emperor Ferdinand II granted the general confiscated estates at Nové Hrady, Rožmberk and Libějovice in southern Bohemia. In the region with a rich glass-making tradition, the Buquoys strove to carry on the heritage of the once-famous Rožmberk glassworks. From the mid-17th to the 18th century, the Buquoy glass houses in southern Bohemia produced intricately-shaped goblets, sauce boats, bowls, table centrepieces, humorous jugs and other objects, preserved in many museums and private collections. Production did not only specialize in hot-formed glass; glass-cutting and glass-engraving workshops are known to have been worked at the glassworks and in their immediate vicinity. The first half of the 19th century is generally regarded as the peak period in the history of Buquoy glass manufacture. The then owner of the estate, Jiří František Buquoy, a naturalist and philosopher, was instrumental in introducing many new techniques in the south Bohemian glassworks. One of his innovations included the invention of black and red hyalith glass, which soon met with high acclaim both in the Czech lands and abroad. To this day, this type of glassware is highly coveted by glass collectors and specialists.